Wednesday, November 22, 2006

A new beginning..



I have started this new blog for several reasons:

  1. Blogger does not allow me (yet) to switch my current account to the Beta version because I have a team member that hardly contributes (sorry caviar... I know you are really busy)
  2. Since I am into my photographic journey of discovery, I have decided to start a new.. chapter that is more related to this 'deviation' of mine.
  3. Eventually, would like to merge all my blogs in 1 URL with a template that has tabs ala mozilla's firefox style and the newer Explorer.. (have not really looked into that yet and my css and html scripting sucks..BIG TIME - does anyone know how to do that btw??)
Now one does wonder why 'emmetropic'? Well emmetropic is relating to the normal condition of the eye in which visual images are in clear and sharp focus on the retina. So it relates to the (hopefully) visual focus of my explorations and what I perceive. The reason I say perceive is because everybody has their own style and one individual's meat can be another's poison. So bear with me.

I am also using this to provide myself a place that I can link to resources relating to photography. It is by no means a complete link resource, there are other sites out there that provide a more comprehensive selection, but I will try my best to share what I have encountered. From a novice..


No comments: