Thursday, November 23, 2006

EOS magazine

Was recently introduced to this magazine by a fellow shutter-bug friend. Yes, I am a Canon user though I have nothing against Nikon or any other brand for that matter. Just more familiar with Canon and have not lost confidence in it ...yet (don't let me down Canon!).

Anyway, I'm digressing here. Yes, I believe this magazine if very informative for those who wish to use their err.. Canon more effectively. Great for new users, useful for the old-timers. There are plenty of technical information in the mag and techniques to boot. The only problem for those of us living (more like earning) on the other side of the globe is that it cost roughly RM$187 for subscription which publishes quaterly. But I think its much more worth it if you are a Canon user than somethling like PP (Practical Photography) which is a very good magazine mind you. The local copy of DCM (Digital Camera Mag) is a good one too (and much cheaper).

Those interested to know more can just visit the link here: EOS Magazine.

No comments: