Friday, January 5, 2007

Goodbye 2006

Dusk view from office of the new Gardens @ Mid Valley construction site (using the office window as my polariser ..heh )


2006 has been a realtively good year for me. Improved myself workwise but not at a level that I would hope for. Nonetheless, progress is good. It also saw my debut into serious photography with the purchase of the 400D to which I am content with.... for now. I must thank my photo enthusiastic colleagues nottyboy, fox and James for their encouragement.

Hopefully in 2007, I can fill more in this photologue with my new partner. Here's to 2007!

3 comments:

nypd said...

nice ;)

azer said...

thanks....must thank the window for being my polariser ... :P

小頑童@nottyboy said...

not need to thanks me lah... u pay urself mah hahahaha

i shud thank u as u intro more technique for me hehehehe